Thursday, January 21, 2010

Obscure Glass Types Give That Perfect Song, That Seemingly Unrehearsed .....?

Give that perfect song, that seemingly unrehearsed .....? - obscure glass types

I dreamed of my time, you know those days when everything around me laugh, even those who do not know about dance improvisation semingly people and waving to their Kness and positions of the dark around me to point you to know how stupid teen movies and what not! I have this on the wall when I'm 30 Birthday (only in the audience must be), but now I have a perfect track, nobody has an idea? My B-day is the 18th December does not have much time ... Please help! Oh, incidentally, most of my friends are not the norm, glassblowers and types of hippies, that it was difficult for them to see us if we can raise it a notch!

3 comments:

  1. I say, the songs from the hair ... May the sun shine Let the sun shine in sunnn! LOL
    Oh, and if you have a friend in some Grateful Dead skulls, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch re-Oklahoma, is not it? Lucky if he is removed, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete