Friday, November 13, 2009

Fast Heart Rate Causes Left Arm Pain And Numbness Accompanying Fast Heart Rate (anxiety And Exercise)?

Left arm pain and numbness accompanying fast heart rate (anxiety and exercise)? - fast heart rate causes

On 4 Occasions I have seen this intensity. Normally, if the fear is happening .. with a rapid heartbeat. Once this happened after she ran up to 7 storeys. I do not do the heart, so too a lot to me and causes a very fast heart rhythm .. When this happens, I can feel my arteries in my shoulder with great momentum, there is also pain or discomfort in this area .. I went to the hospital after this step a second time and had a chest x-ray and an electrocardiogram and the results were negative. I think my doctor and I had a stress test with a cardiologist. For the moment, has anyone any idea what it does? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment