Monday, November 9, 2009

Index Of /data Jpg How Can I Create A HTML (Index) File Using The Data From Excel Sheet?

How can I create a HTML (Index) file using the data from Excel sheet? - index of /data jpg

I want to create an HTML file (index) containing a list of URLs from an Excel file. There are two lines. A sample of text (anchor text) and a row with the URL.
As:
Anchor Text1 Destination URL
Anchor Text2 Destination URL
Anchor Text3 Destination URL

I want to show only THW anchor text with a link to the destination URL.


Thanks in advance ..

2 comments:

  1. There is no automatic way to do this. However, if you know a little PHP can do with about 10 minutes work. So you need a Web server that supports PHP.

    That's the idea. Save the Excel document as a CSV (comma separated) When you save, you know what I mean.

    Download the file on your Web server as data.csv.

    Now comes the code. (I do not check for errors, but the general idea, there)

    Code:

    \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;? php

    $ Input = fopen ( "data.csv", "r +") or die ( "Oh no Can not open file");
    while ($ userinfo = fscanf ($ handle, "% s,% s \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ n")) (
    (Anchor $ list, $ url) = $ userinfo;

    echo "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt a href = \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\" $ url \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ "> $ anchor \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / a>";
    )
    ?>

    Do you want this file as a working index.php file as index.html index.html even if they do not save is already here. Trust me on this point. If I have no problem with that, let me know and help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The HTML code that is to create a hyperlink to: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt a href = "URL that you click here"> Anchor text goes here. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / a> You can do it by hand, but I do not know if it's an automatic way to transfer this file into Excel.

    ReplyDelete